Greg Arnold grew up in the Atlanta area and graduated from the University of Georgia’s School of Environmental Design with a bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture in the fall of 1985. As an avid outdoorsman, much of his youth was spent on his grand-parents farm in southwest Georgia where his passion for agriculture and an appreciation for natural ecosystems was fostered.
In addition to being a plant enthusiast, Greg is recognized as a construction expert and has designed and managed the installation of numerous garden buildings, swimming pools, fountains, walls and other garden features. Greg’s combined knowledge of plants and construction facilitate his ability to harmonize modern gardens with natural settings. This ability has set him apart from others in the garden design and construction industry. For 30 years Greg has developed relationships with contractors in all phases of site and building construction so Garden Architects, Inc. has a competent and consistent contractor base.
Greg’s work has been recognized by:
- Georgia Chapter of American Society of Landscape Architects
- Smithsonian Institute Archives of American Gardens
- National Landscape Association
- Associated Landscape Contractors of America (ALCA)
- Georgia Green Industry Association (GGIA)
- Metro Atlanta Lawn and Turf Association (MALTA)
- Our Gardens have been featured on the Atlanta Botanical Garden Connoisseurs Garden Tour